In place of our normal monthly General Assembly we will be having a Showcase event where our Groups will put on displays and members (and potential new members) can find out about these and join up if they would like.
In addition to tables where groups will display their information, there will be live performances by U3A singing and dancing groups, the programme is given below.
People can also register for the May Treasure Hunt.
TCET (the travel and entertainment team) will also be there to book forthcoming trips.
It is an excellent opportunity to find out about what is on offer.
10.00 Doors Open
Refreshments will be available throughout the morning
TCET events will be on sale throughout the morning
There will be a programme of displays,songs and music all morning.
Representatives from many U3A Groups will be on hand to explain what they do and to enable you to join
13.00 End of Showcase
Parking is available in the car park, which is signposted, and in adjacent roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ayuntamiento has requested that nobody park on the main road.
FROM ONDARA (ITV ROUNDABOUT)
• Follow CV731 to Orba, through Benidoleig.
• Continue through Orba and turn left at the Masymas junction, zeroing your tripometer.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit, sign posted Parcent and BENIDORM.
• Pass the Gasorba petrol station (1.5kms) and continue up over the hill.
• Pass the Nou Portet restaurant (3.5kms) and at the next junction turn right, signposted Murla and Benigembla.
• Follow this winding road for 1.6kms, and you will find the Polivalent, a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.
• At the bridge coming out of Jalon, zero your tripometer
• @ 2.0km, turn left, T-junction signposted Parcent
• Take the first right, with CastellVi Restaurant on the right.
• Follow the road over the hills, and at the T-junction @ 4.2km, turn right, signposted Orba.
• @ 4.7km, turn left, signposted Murla and Benigembla - the bus garage is opposite the junction.
• Follow that winding road to Murla.
• @ 6.3km, you have reached the Polivalent in Murla. It is a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.