- Padel is typically played in doubles on an enclosed court 10m x 30mpadel + ball
- Scoring is the same as normal tennis
- The balls used are similar to normal tennis but with a little less pressure
- The racquets are solid and stringless
- Serves must be underhand and at or below waist level
- Balls may be played off the walls of the court as in squash
Members wishing to play should
to the Group Leader by the previous Saturday evening so that courts can be reserved
The cost is 4€ for 1½ hours.
Bats and balls will be provided initially for new players.
The group is open for all levels and some initial tuition will be given by the leaders if required.