Doors open at 10am for membership and Travel, Cultural and Entertainment events.
Tickets will be on sale for the Xativa and Gandia day trip on Wednesday 11th September - more information
Formal General Assembly starts at 11am
Refreshments are available before and after the General Assembly.
Dr. Benjamin graduated from the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic in Bournemouth, England in 2009. His specializes in arthritic conditions of the spine, hips and knees.
Dr Benjamin has worked in Scotland, Peru and Spain and opened Vida Plena Chiropractic Centre in 2014.
In these 5 years Vida Plena has helped over 650 people locally and over 3000 people in Peru.
Parking is available in the car park, which is signposted, and in adjacent roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ayuntamiento has requested that nobody park on the main road.
FROM ONDARA (ITV ROUNDABOUT)
• Follow CV731 to Orba, through Benidoleig.
• Continue through Orba and turn left at the Masymas junction, zeroing your tripometer.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit, sign posted Parcent and BENIDORM.
• Pass the Gasorba petrol station (1.5kms) and continue up over the hill.
• Pass the Nou Portet restaurant (3.5kms) and at the next junction turn right, signposted Murla and Benigembla.
• Follow this winding road for 1.6kms, and you will find the Polivalent, a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.
• At the bridge coming out of Jalon, zero your tripometer
• @ 2.0km, turn left, T-junction signposted Parcent
• Take the first right, with CastellVi Restaurant on the right.
• Follow the road over the hills, and at the T-junction @ 4.2km, turn right, signposted Orba.
• @ 4.7km, turn left, signposted Murla and Benigembla - the bus garage is opposite the junction.
• Follow that winding road to Murla.
• @ 6.3km, you have reached the Polivalent in Murla. It is a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.