Jana petken is a British multi-award-winning and number-one-bestselling historical fiction author. She is the recipient of seventeen international awards from Readers’ Favourite Awards, next Generation Indie Awards, The Independent Author Network Awards, and the World Independent Publishing Companies’ Awards. She has thirteen #1 bestsellers in seven countries and has also garnered interest from Netflix for one of her works of fiction.
She is critically acclaimed as a bestselling, gritty author who produces bold, colourful characters and riveting storylines that appeal to both a male and female audience. She has been likened in critical reviews to having the writing style of Ken Follett and James Mitchener.
Before life as an author, she served in the British Royal Navy. While serving she studied Naval Law and history and lived in Chatham, Portsmouth and Plymouth. After the Navy, she worked for Thomson Holidays as a tourist rep in Mallorca, Tenerife and Tunisia.
Jana also worked for British Airways as a cabin crew member. She turned to writing after an accident on board an aircraft forced her to retire prematurely.
Parking is available in the car park, which is signposted, and in adjacent roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ayuntamiento has requested that nobody park on the main road.
FROM ONDARA (ITV ROUNDABOUT)
• Follow CV731 to Orba, through Benidoleig.
• Continue through Orba and turn left at the Masymas junction, zeroing your tripometer.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit, sign posted Parcent and BENIDORM.
• Pass the Gasorba petrol station (1.5kms) and continue up over the hill.
• Pass the Nou Portet restaurant (3.5kms) and at the next junction turn right, signposted Murla and Benigembla.
• Follow this winding road for 1.6kms, and you will find the Polivalent, a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.
• At the bridge coming out of Jalon, zero your tripometer
• @ 2.0km, turn left, T-junction signposted Parcent
• Take the first right, with CastellVi Restaurant on the right.
• Follow the road over the hills, and at the T-junction @ 4.2km, turn right, signposted Orba.
• @ 4.7km, turn left, signposted Murla and Benigembla - the bus garage is opposite the junction.
• Follow that winding road to Murla.
• @ 6.3km, you have reached the Polivalent in Murla. It is a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.