General Assembly & AGM
The Annual General Meeting is where you have the opportunity to elect your new Committee for 2024/2025. At each Annual General Meeting, the next being on Thursday 7th March 2024, all Committee positions fall due for election or re-election.
The available positions for election are as follows:
- Vice President
- Assistant Secretary
- Membership Secretary
- Groups Coordinator
- TCET Representative
- Hospitality Officers
- Vocale (a Committee member without any specific role or brief ).
All completed nomination forms should reach Paula Heffron by Thursday 21st February. This can be the original form, or a scanned copy sent electronically. All Nominees, Proposers and Seconders must be fully paid-up members of our U3A.
We welcome any of our members who are willing to join the Committee, where all positions are available for election, and we hope that a number of you will consider putting yourself forward.
Parking is available in the car park, which is signposted, and in adjacent roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ayuntamiento has requested that nobody park on the main road.
FROM ONDARA (ITV ROUNDABOUT)
• Follow CV731 to Orba, through Benidoleig.
• Continue through Orba and turn left at the Masymas junction, zeroing your tripometer.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit, sign posted Parcent and BENIDORM.
• Pass the Gasorba petrol station (1.5kms) and continue up over the hill.
• Pass the Nou Portet restaurant (3.5kms) and at the next junction turn right, signposted Murla and Benigembla.
• Follow this winding road for 1.6kms, and you will find the Polivalent, a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.
• At the bridge coming out of Jalon, zero your tripometer
• @ 2.0km, turn left, T-junction signposted Parcent
• Take the first right, with CastellVi Restaurant on the right.
• Follow the road over the hills, and at the T-junction @ 4.2km, turn right, signposted Orba.
• @ 4.7km, turn left, signposted Murla and Benigembla - the bus garage is opposite the junction.
• Follow that winding road to Murla.
• @ 6.3km, you have reached the Polivalent in Murla. It is a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.