Next General Assembly - Thursday 3rd September 2020 - Centre Polivalent, Murla - More Information
Dear Members, Due to uncertain times regarding the Coronavirus, the decision has been made to postpone all TCET events and trips until the situation is resolved .
Those members wishing to renew their membership may do so online, but an extension period will also be granted until the situation is clarified and we resume normal activity.
The next General Assembly will be in September
Update on Group Activity
We are pleased to be able to let you know that our Groups are restarting in different ways, and at different times. Contact the individual Group Leader for latest information. The Government advice on wearing masks, social distancing and use of sanitizer should still be observed