Well, restrictions are beginning to ease, but we cannot be complacent. I have attached the recent restrictions, which I know we will all adhere to.
I know some of our members have been lucky enough to have received their first jab but most of us are wondering when it will be our turn, but if you are on the health service register you will be called. Have no fear. For those who have private health then you need to register with the healthcare centre. They will then add your name to the list.
Let’s hope the weather now starts to improve. The last few days have been pretty miserable, but Easter is on its way, which is always a time to celebrate with family and friends… be it by Whatsapp or zoom.
Best wishes for Easter. Any extra chocolate eggs can be saved for me; I will certainly help you out!
These are the new rules which start on Monday 15 March and will last until 12 April.
- Bars and restaurants can now open 100% of their terraces and 30% of their interior space with a maximum of 4 people at one table but closing time remains at 18.00.
- Gymnasiums, sports halls swimming pools and other indoor sports facilities can reopen with a limit of 30% capacity.
- A maximum of 4 people can meet together, in public spaces only. Homes are restricted to those living in the same household.
- Educational leisure activities are restricted to a maximum of groups of 10 people and 30% capacity of the area.
- Ceremonies (weddings, funerals etc) are limited to 20 people outdoors or 15 in closed spaces.
- The borders of the Valencian Community will remain closed as will the night time curfew. No movement is permitted between 22.00 and 06.00 and commercial outlets must close at 20.00.