As a self-funded, member-based organisation, U3A Vall del Pop expects that all members will behave in a courteous and civilised manner in all dealings relevant to U3A Vall del Pop. As a member of U3A Vall del Pop, you therefore agree to abide by this Code of Conduct by:
- Participating in U3A Vall del Pop activities in a friendly and positive way at all times.
- Promoting U3A Vall del Pop in a positive way, refraining from harming the organisation’s reputation or relationships by inappropriate comment or action.
- Being honest and ethical in all dealings with U3A Vall del Pop, its members and other related organisations.
- Showing respect, courtesy and consideration to everyone you deal with in U3A Vall del Pop, related organisations and the general public in relation to U3A activities.
- Not engaging in behaviour that is inappropriate, disruptive or intimidating and by avoiding all forms of discriminatory behaviour.
- Observing strict confidentiality regarding organisational and members’ personal information to which you may have access; never disclosing contact details of any U3A Vall del Pop member or anyone without their permission.
- Abiding by this and all other U3A Vall del Pop policies and procedures.
Your committee has developed the Code of Conduct to make sure that all of us, in whatever role we are acting, are aware of our responsibilities to each other and to this organisation.