Doors open at 10am for membership and Travel, Cultural and Entertainment events.
Formal General Assembly starts at 11am
Refreshments are available before and after the General Assembly.
“Why we are so fascinated by crime”
Duncan Campbell was the crime correspondent of the Guardian and the chairman of the Crime Reporters' Association. He has written a number of books on the subject, including The Underworld, which will be republished this summer and the novel, If It Bleeds. His latest book is We’ll All Be Murdered in Our Beds! the Shocking History of Crime Reporting. He was a consultant on the 2018 film King of Thieves, about the Hatton Garden safe deposit burglary.
At the assembly we are also holding an Easter Bonnet and Hat Parade, followed by an Easter Raffle
Get your hats ready for the big day
Parking is available in the car park, which is signposted, and in adjacent roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ayuntamiento has requested that nobody park on the main road.
FROM ONDARA (ITV ROUNDABOUT)
• Follow CV731 to Orba, through Benidoleig.
• Continue through Orba and turn left at the Masymas junction, zeroing your tripometer.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit, sign posted Parcent and BENIDORM.
• Pass the Gasorba petrol station (1.5kms) and continue up over the hill.
• Pass the Nou Portet restaurant (3.5kms) and at the next junction turn right, signposted Murla and Benigembla.
• Follow this winding road for 1.6kms, and you will find the Polivalent, a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.
• At the bridge coming out of Jalon, zero your tripometer
• @ 2.0km, turn left, T-junction signposted Parcent
• Take the first right, with CastellVi Restaurant on the right.
• Follow the road over the hills, and at the T-junction @ 4.2km, turn right, signposted Orba.
• @ 4.7km, turn left, signposted Murla and Benigembla - the bus garage is opposite the junction.
• Follow that winding road to Murla.
• @ 6.3km, you have reached the Polivalent in Murla. It is a large grey and white building on the left, approximately 100m past the Murla signpost.