Word Addicts Super Cream Tea
The Word Buffs got together for an absolutely spiffing British Cream Tea at the Cappuccino Bar in Orba this week, where they meet every Thursday morning to play word games, or to review the Book of the Month.
This year’s literary oeuvre's have included:
- the splendid and very funny ‘Piece of Cake’ by Derek Robinson (a MUST for flying/WWII aficionados)
- ‘Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine’ by Gail Honeyman
- ‘Winter in Madrid’ by C J Sansom
- ‘Dear Mother’ by Angela Marsons
- ‘Irish Inheritance’ by M J Lee
So if you are fed up with Festive TV (mostly recorded in August…), Word Addicts can thoroughly recommend these books to while away the time between mince pies and indigestion...